Thursday, June 2, 2011

Knot Work made my morning!

She had me at:
I'm a professional hooker.

...and her Etsy profile continues with:
I learned to knit when I was about 10, but only occasionally used my knowledge. I picked up the needle habit again in the recent past, and along the way got dragged into hooking. I have found my niche with the hook and yarn. It is so versatile and allows me to express my creativity which I so rarely get to do otherwise. My goal is to use humor and profanity to lighten up an otherwise dreary day you may be having. It works for me anyway.

I'm a bit embarrassed by the amount of time I spent in her shop, laughing hysterically. Here are a few of the things I love:






Nobody puts baby in a corner.... It makes me laugh EVERY time I look at it. hahaha.

Coffee, humor and profanity.... How can you go wrong with that combination! Check out the KnotWork Etsy Shop or have a good laugh at her KnotWork blog.

(all images copyright KnotWork)

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly fine! How can I not be pleased about someone proclaiming from the rooftops about how entertaining I am?

    Cheers :)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knot's shop always makes me smile.

    MAB

    ReplyDelete